- Radius Commitment to Responsible Pricing
Radius is committed to putting patients first and ensuring that patients have affordable access to our therapies. This is precisely why since launch, TYMLOS® (abaloparatide) injection has been priced approximately 50 percent less than the other product in its class, which may directly lower out-of-pocket costs for patients.
The current U.S. healthcare system wrongly incentivizes high drug list prices to the detriment of patients, particularly Medicare patients. We must work collaboratively across manufacturers, government, suppliers, PBMs and insurers, to improve the U.S. healthcare system and ensure patients are able to get their medicine when they need it. Radius supports the Department of Health and Human Services in its efforts to enact policies to tackle the barriers to more affordable drug coverage.
TYMLOS® (abaloparatide) injection was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of postmenopausal women with osteoporosis at high risk for fracture defined as a history of osteoporotic fracture, multiple risk factors for fracture, or patients who have failed or are intolerant to other available osteoporosis therapy.
Published on 2018-10-30
- Radius Health Announces Third Quarter 2018 Operating Results and Financial Guidance for FY 2018 and FY 2019
- Radius Health to Announce Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results, Host Conference Call and Live Webcast on November 1, 2018
- Radius Health Announces Latest 2019 Medicare Part D Coverage for TYMLOS® (abaloparatide) Injection
- Radius Health to Present at the Leerink Partners Oncology Roundtable Series
- Radius Health to Present Data on Abaloparatide at ASBMR 2018 Annual Meeting
- Radius Health to Present at the Morgan Stanley 16th Annual Global Health Care Conference
- Radius Health Reports Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Radius Health Appoints Dr. Charles Morris as Chief Medical Officer
- Radius Health Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial and Operating Results and Provides Business Update
- Radius Health Provides Update on Appeal of CHMP Opinion for Abaloparatide-SC